Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sick baby

My poor baby has had a nasty little cold for about a week now. I will say he has handled it well and hasn't been too much of a hassle. As much as I hate being sick, I would give anything to take what he is going through and give it all to me. :(
Last night was a long night for everyone in the Barker house. I won't go in to details but it involves vomit... lots and lots of it. He seems to be feeling better today and has kept everything down so we are hoping it was just something he ate.
I have lots of pictures and details to post from Christmas but between taking care of a sick baby and cleaning a Christmas tornado in my living room I haven't had much time to upload them. I will get to that tomorrow, in addition to details of my champs very first hair cut. For now here are a few pics of my little man during nap time. Don't you just love him?

No comments:

Post a Comment